To increase the size of the font in this website, please do the following:
Use the zoom options to make everything on a webpage larger.
- At the top right, click More .
- Next to “Zoom,” choose the zoom options you want:
- Make everything larger: Click Zoom in .
- Use full-screen mode: Click Full screen .
You can also use the keyboard shortcuts to zoom in or out:
- Make everything larger:
- Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and +.
- Mac: Press ⌘ and +.
- Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and +.
- Click the reading view button — it is located near the top of the window and looks like an open book. If it is grayed-out, reading view is not available on this page.
- Click the reading view button again to return to the regular webpage.
- Click the More button — it is located near the top-right corner of the window and looks like …
- Click Settings.
- Click the dropdown arrow beneath Reading view font size. You might have to scroll down a bit in the menu to find it.
- Click a font size. You can choose from:
- Extra Large
- Click the More button again to close the menu. The next time you enter reading view, the font will be resized.
1. Press the “Alt” key to reveal Firefox’s menu bar.
2. Click the “View” menu at the top of the Firefox window. Point to “Zoom” and select “Zoom Text Only.”
3. Press and hold the “Ctrl” key while pressing “+” or “-” to enlarge or reduce the text size. Alternatively, hold the “Ctrl” key while rotating the mouse’s scroll wheel, or click the “View” menu, “Zoom” and “Zoom In” or “Zoom Out.”
Change Text Size
1. Click the “Firefox” menu and select “Options.”
2. Click the “Content” icon at the top of the Options window.
3. Click the drop-down menu next to Size in the Fonts & Colors section and click a number from the list to set a default font size. Firefox uses this size when a Web page doesn’t specify its own font size.
4. Click the “Advanced” button in the Fonts & Colors section.
5. Click the drop-down menu next to Size to the right of Proportional and Monospace and select numbers from the list to set a default font size for proportional and monospace fonts.
6. Click the drop-down menu next to Minimum Font Size and select a number from the list to set a minimum font size. Firefox automatically enlarges text below this size.
7. Uncheck the “Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above” check box to override Web page font settings and force all websites to obey your default font sizes.
8. Click “OK” twice to save your settings.
- Press “Ctrl-0” to reset a page to its default zoom level, or click the “View” menu, point to “Zoom” and select “Reset.”