Membership fees are $30.00 per year due at our annual general meeting on the third Monday of September.
Any person who is interested in hearing issues and how they affect the day to day living of people with hearing issues is welcome to join our branch.
When you join CHHA-NSB, you also join CHHA Provincial and CHHA National. You will receive the our newsletter The Mountain Ear, published 4 times a year, as well as publications from CHHA Provincial and CHHA National.
You will be eligible to vote at Annual Meetings and you will have a say on important issues to the organization such as changes to CHHA bylaws and the election of CHHA board members.
Membership also includes:
- Access to research and resources on hearing loss issues and to educational materials.
- Opportunities to participate in training programs and workshops.
- Opportunities to build relationships with like minded individuals.
- An opportunity to attend the only Canadian conference for people with hearing loss.
- An opportunity to become part of a national voice for hard of hearing Canadians to affect change.
There are 3 ways to join and become a member:
- Come to one of the Sound Advice Meetings and fill out a form in our brochure.
- Download and print MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION mail in form . Write a cheque or include a money order and mail it in.
- Fill in the on-line application form by clicking on the link below. You will be directed to the Membership Form on our National Branch website. Ignore the first section on “Networks”. Then when you are filling in your “Membership Details”, you will notice another section called “Networks”: please scroll down until you find “North Shore” and check the box beside it. This ensures your membership in our branch.