- Our national organization – www.chha.ca
- Our BC chapter – www.chha-bc.org
- Our Vancouver Branch – https://chhavancouver.ca
- www.hearinglosshelp.com – Neil Bauman is a hearing loss coping skills expert. This website has many informative articles on hearing loss issues.
- http://hearingaidmuseum.com/ – A museum chronicling the development of hearing aids from 1800s to the present.
- https://www.wavefrontcentre.ca/ – Wavefront Centre for Communication Accessibility (formerly the Western Institute for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing WIDHH) , a Vancouver based registered charity provides a variety of services to British Columbians.
- www.HearingHealthMatters.org – a very informative site with lots of current info related to hearing loss; always being updated. Gael Hannan is an editor and frequent contributor.
- www.hearhear.org – Formerly CHIP (Communicaid for Hearing Impaired Persons) it became Hear Entendre Québec in September 2019). Since 1979 it has been the only Montreal based non-profit organization that offers programs and services to Anglophones affected by hearing loss.
- https://soundidears.com – a hearing and speech clinic as well as a Tinnitus & Hyperacusis clinic.
- www.sphtinnitus.weebly.com – Clinic at St Paul’s Hospital that provides therapy to people who suffer from tinnitus and/or hyperacusis (sound intolerance).
- http://www.hearingfoundation.ca/ – The Hearing Foundation of Canada is a national non-profit organization dedicated to eliminating the devastating effects of hearing loss on Canadians by promoting prevention, early diagnosis, leading edge medical research and successful intervention. This site has a lot of good information.
- https://goodtimes.ca/the-torment-of-tinnitus/ -The Torment of Tinnitus By Wendy Haaf: Constant ringing in the ears can be much more than a simple irritant, but there are solutions.