Virtual Health Hearing Seminar
Are you or a loved one struggling with your hearing even when using hearing aids? You are not alone.
Take the next step to address your hearing loss from the comfort of home and join us for a free and educational event to learn about hearing loss and implantable solutions.
Thursday, September 22, 2022 1:00pm to 2:00pm EDT
During this session, we will:
- Share common signs of hearing loss in adults -what to look for and how to address it
- Share the steps you can take to address your or your loved one’s hearing loss
- Explain the different types of hearing loss and what solution may be right for you
- Talk about the differences between hearing aids and hearing implants
- Share how to connect with a professional in your area who can determine if a hearing implant may be right for you
- Discuss how a hearing implant can benefit you in your everyday life and more.
To join the virtual meeting, follow these simple steps:
- You can join from anywhere. Choose a place that has a strong Internet connection to ensure the best experience.
- Visit www.cochlear.com/us/events and search by event date
- Click on the event name and complete the registration
- Once registered, you will receive an email with instructions for how to join the meeting online.
If you have any questions, contact Bowen Tang at 604 562 9740 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.